NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks received downgrades from TheStreet Ratings last week: Vulcan Materials (VMC), MI Developments (MIM), Hyatt Hotels (H), Superior Energy Services (SPN), Plum Creek Timber (PCL), Murphy Oil (MUR), Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), Applied Materials (AMAT), Steel Dynamics (STLD), Sony (SNE), Silicon Laboratories (SLAB), PetMed Express (PETS), Hancock Holding (HBHC), Equity One (EQY), Dril-Quip (DRQ), Community Health Systems (CYH) and Consol Energy (CNX).
Vulcan Materials was downgraded to sell from hold at TheStreet Ratings on Wednesday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Vulcan Materials a D+ grade.
The stock closed Friday at $35.76 and has fallen 9.12% year to date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV