DRAPER, Utah, May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc. (OTCBB: FLXT) today announced an initial call with a group of investors and brokers, and will hold a series of conference calls with groups of interested shareholders and brokers to discuss progress to date, and to discuss revenues and results of operations in the future. Individuals interested in participating in a future call are encouraged to contact us at the number or e-mail address listed below.
During the initial call, Clark Mower, President of Flexpoint discussed development of several commercial products that have never been better positioned to move forward than they are today.
"I am more convinced than ever that it is not a matter of if, but when we begin to realize the potential that we have anticipated over the years," Mower said. "We are building a strong base in a number of different products, many of which have the potential to produce significant revenues over the coming years. One of our strengths is that we are not relying on a single, or even a limited number of products. We have diversified into a number of industries, and many of the products we've developed have application over a wide range of industries."
Mower explained that while they had been optimistic in previous revenue projections, that optimism has been based on the schedules and discussions of the companies we are working with, and consequently subject to changes beyond Flexpoint's control. He continues to be optimistic."We are currently developing products with some of the largest and most respected companies in their respective industries and have had to be patient as their scheduling has caused some delays," Mower said. "With these contracts we expect to see a significant increase in the revenues from production."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV