- U.S. Fine Jewelry brands (70% of revenues), consisting of Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet and Gordon’s Jewelers, had an increase in comparable store sales of 10.9%. This increase follows a 15.9% rise in the same period last year.
- Canadian Fine Jewelry brands (17% of revenues), consisting of Peoples Jewellers and Mappins Jewellers, had an increase in comparable store sales of 3.8%. This increase follows a 21.6% rise in the same period last year. At constant exchange rates, Canadian Fine Jewelry brands comparable store sales increased 6.0% following an increase of 15.0% in the prior year period.
- Kiosk Jewelry (13% of revenues) comparable store sales decreased 1.1%. In the same period last year, Kiosk Jewelry comparable store sales rose 6.7%.
Zale Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.