- U.S. Fine Jewelry brands (70% of revenues), consisting of Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet and Gordon’s Jewelers, had an increase in comparable store sales of 10.9%. This increase follows a 15.9% rise in the same period last year.
- Canadian Fine Jewelry brands (17% of revenues), consisting of Peoples Jewellers and Mappins Jewellers, had an increase in comparable store sales of 3.8%. This increase follows a 21.6% rise in the same period last year. At constant exchange rates, Canadian Fine Jewelry brands comparable store sales increased 6.0% following an increase of 15.0% in the prior year period.
- Kiosk Jewelry (13% of revenues) comparable store sales decreased 1.1%. In the same period last year, Kiosk Jewelry comparable store sales rose 6.7%.
Zale Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.