Comtech Telecommunications Corporation Stock Downgraded (CMTL)
- 44.20% is the gross profit margin for COMTECH TELECOMMUN which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CMTL's net profit margin of 5.90% significantly trails the industry average.
- Compared to where it was trading a year ago, CMTL's share price has not changed very much due to (a) the relatively weak year-over-year performance of the overall market, (b) the company's stagnant earnings, and (c) other mixed results. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Communications Equipment industry and the overall market, COMTECH TELECOMMUN's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $11.97 million or 52.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts