China Biologic Products Inc. Stock Upgraded (CBPO)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CBPO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.03 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CBPO has a quick ratio of 2.06, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income increased by 105.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $6.31 million to $12.96 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 185.19% to $8.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CHINA BIOLOGIC PRODUCTS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -22.09%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts