HONG KONG, May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced the launch of its Technology practice in Asia and the appointment of a full-service team. This new team will combine resources with the existing Australia Technology practice to offer clients in the region the full range of its electronic discovery services, including computer forensics, investigations and its proprietary Ringtail® e-discovery software.
The Asia team is led by Hong Kong-based Managing Director Richard Kershaw, a veteran of the computer forensics and e-discovery industries in the region. He will work closely with David Bowie, a Managing Director based in Sydney, who brings extensive experience supporting complex e-discovery matters across the Asia Pacific region. Together, they will provide clients with guidance and expertise in handling investigations and litigation, specialised to the nuances of each jurisdiction.
"The value of the FTI Technology approach is that we are a single, coordinated and global practice," Mr. Bowie said. "We have professionals on the ground in Hong Kong, Melbourne, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo, giving us comprehensive reach across the region. The professionals who make up our new practice understand the legal and regulatory complexities of the countries in which they live and work, ensuring our ability to handle clients' most intricate matters."
Mr. Kershaw said: "With our portfolio of technology services and software, we can support computer forensics investigations, in-jurisdiction data filtering, on-site review and full-scale hosted review. This gives our clients exceptional flexibility based on the linguistic, legal and technical needs of their projects."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV