WALTHAM, Mass., May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health at home through the merger of rapid diagnostics and health management, today declared a cash dividend of $3.00 per share on its Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock (NYSE: ALR.PR.B). The dividend is payable on July 16, 2012 to holders of record of Series B stock at the close of business on July 2, 2012.
Such payment will cover the amount of all dividends accrued from April 1, 2012 through June 30, 2012.
For more information about Alere, please visit our website at http://www.alere.com .
By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health management, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on cardiology, infectious disease, toxicology, diabetes, oncology and women's health. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.SOURCE Alere Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV