Ternium SA ADR (TX): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Winner
Ternium SA ADR (TX) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.3%. By the end of trading, Ternium SA ADR rose 42 cents (2.2%) to $19.54 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Ternium SA ADR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 794,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.10-$19.85 after having opened the day at $19.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.12. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: L & L Energy (LLEN), up 16%, United States Antimony Corporation (UAMY), up 11.8%, China Gerui Advanced Materials Group (CHOP), up 11.2%, and China Gengsheng Minerals (CHGS), up 10.3%. Ternium S.A. engages in manufacturing and processing a range of flat and long steel products for construction, home appliances, capital goods, container, food, energy, and automotive industries. Ternium SA ADR has a market cap of $3.69 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.1, below the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 7.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are four analysts that rate Ternium SA ADR a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and one rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ternium SA ADR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full Ternium SA ADR Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV