The Board of Directors of RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: RNR) announced today a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per common share on its common stock.
The dividend is payable on June 29, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 15, 2012.
RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. is a global provider of reinsurance and insurance. The Company’s business consists of three segments: (1) Reinsurance, which includes catastrophe reinsurance, specialty reinsurance and certain property catastrophe and specialty joint ventures managed by the Company’s ventures unit, (2) Lloyd’s, which includes reinsurance and insurance business written through Syndicate 1458, and (3) Insurance, which principally includes the Company’s Bermuda-based insurance operations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV