United Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBSI), today announced that its Board of Directors declared a second quarter dividend of $0.31 per share for shareholders of record as of June 8, 2012.
The dividend payout of approximately $15.6 million on 50.3 million shares is payable July 2, 2012. The annualized 2012 dividend of $1.24 equates to a yield of approximately 5% based on recent UBSI market prices. United has increased its dividend to shareholders for 38 consecutive years.
United Bankshares, with $8.5 billion in assets, has 123 full-service offices in West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. United Bankshares stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the quotation symbol "UBSI."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV