Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT), a leading online provider of professional marketing products and services to micro businesses and the home, today announced its participation in the following conferences.
- On Wednesday, May 30, 2012, Ernst Teunissen, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host meetings at the Craig-Hallum 9th Annual Institutional Investor Conference in Minneapolis.
- On Thursday, May 31, 2012, at 2:00 p.m. EDT, Trynka Shineman, president, Vistaprint North America, will present at the Cowen & Co. Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York City. A live webcast of this presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.vistaprint.com and a replay will be available until August 30, 2012.
Vistaprint N.V. (Nasdaq:VPRT) empowers more than 13 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional options to make an impression. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products and services that micro businesses can use to expand their business. A global company, Vistaprint employs over 3,600 people, operates more than 25 localized websites globally and ships to more than 130 countries around the world. Vistaprint's broad range of products and services are easy to access online, 24 hours a day at www.vistaprint.com.
Vistaprint and the Vistaprint logo are trademarks of Vistaprint N.V. or
its subsidiaries. All other brand and product names appearing on this
announcement may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV