ATLANTA, May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM) will report its fiscal first quarter ended April 28, 2012 financial results on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 after the market close. The Company will also hold a conference call with senior management to discuss the financial results in detail at 4:30 p.m. ET/ 1:30 p.m. PT that day.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available on the Company's website at www.oxfordinc.com. Please visit the website at least 15 minutes early to register for the teleconference webcast and download any necessary software.
A replay of the call will be available from June 5, 2012 through June 19, 2012. To access the telephone replay, participants should dial 858-384-5517. The access code for the replay is 8086485. A replay of the webcast will also be available following the conference call on the Company's website.
About Oxford: Oxford Industries, Inc. is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company featuring a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands. Oxford's brands include Tommy Bahama®, Lilly Pulitzer®, Ben Sherman®, Oxford Golf®, Arnold Brant® and Billy London®. The Company also holds exclusive licenses to produce and sell certain product categories under the Kenneth Cole®, Geoffrey Beene®, Dockers® and Ike Behar® labels. The Company operates retail stores, restaurants and Internet websites. The Company also has license arrangements with select third parties to produce and sell certain product categories under its Tommy Bahama, Lilly Pulitzer and Ben Sherman brands. Oxford's wholesale customers include department stores, specialty stores, national chains, specialty catalogs and Internet retailers. Oxford's stock has traded on the New York Stock Exchange since 1964 under the symbol OXM. For more information, please visit Oxford's website at www.oxfordinc.com.SOURCE Oxford Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV