WORCESTER, Mass., May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG), a leading provider of property and casualty insurance products nationwide, today introduced a new website designed to meet the evolving needs of its independent agent partners and their customers. By providing its agent partners and customers with new and enhanced online tools, resources, and access to important information quickly and efficiently, The Hanover continues it strategy of creating more value through innovation and expertise.
The new Hanover.com site uses the latest technologies to enable visitors to easily identify and access exactly what they need. Visitors can easily access information about industry specific products, specialized coverages, and find details on commercial, specialty and personal insurance, and important company background and financial information. Consumers can access their billing and policy information, and find local Hanover agents. In celebration of its 160th anniversary, the company added a new history page ( http://www.hanover.com/thg/about/company_history.html?from=bannerHistory1)."As more and more agents and their customers rely on websites for information and transactions, we are committed to provide them with quick and easy online access to what they need," said Dick Lavey, senior vice president, field marketing and distribution, at The Hanover. "The enhanced Hanover.com site offers an outstanding experience —one that is packed with useful tools and information to make it easier for agents and customers to do business with us. For quotes, however, we continue to believe customers are best served when receiving advice from knowledgeable, professional independent agents and our site makes it easy for customers to locate high-quality independent agents." Supports Commitment to Agents As a company, The Hanover offers its products and services exclusively through a select group of independent agents. A key focus of the new Hanover.com site is to help the company's partners more easily locate and leverage industry-specific content. New tools or enhancements include:
- BusinessBuilder, to easily create attractive marketing solutions for local promotions
- Online appetite guide, to match business opportunities to The Hanover's underwriting eligibility
- Interactive personal lines tool, to evaluate coverage package comparison options
- The Agency Place, to quickly access The Hanover's secure agent portal for quoting and other agent-specific information
- Business valuation calculator, for one-click access to a sophisticated risk management tool
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV