Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:APOG) announced today that CFO James Porter will present at the 2012 InvestMNt conference sponsored by the CFA Society of Minnesota. The event will take place in Minneapolis May 24 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Porter will present at 8 a.m. CT (9 a.m. ET). The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed at www.investmnt.org the morning of the event.
Porter said Apogee will reaffirm its fiscal 2013 guidance during the conference. “We expect continued revenue and earnings growth for Apogee this year,” he said. “Our outlook is for mid-single digit revenue growth and earnings per share of $0.40 to $0.50 for the year, as well as positive free cash flow after spending capital of approximately $25 million.”
Approximately 36 companies from the Upper Midwest are participating in the InvestMNt conference. For more information and to register, visit http://investmnt.org.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. ( www.apog.com), headquartered in Minneapolis, is a leader in technologies involving the design and development of value-added glass products, services and systems for the architectural and picture framing industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV