Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has received further assays from its ongoing drilling program at the Buckreef Gold Project in Tanzania. Results from diamond drill holes BMDD146 to BMDD153 were received from Buckreef Main zone and BMDD157 from Eastern Porphyry.
Drilling highlights include:
- BMDD146 encountered an intercept of 2.5 metres grading 1.96g/t gold from 176 metres which included 1.0 metres grading 5.62g/t gold from 199 meters
- BMDD147 encountered intercepts of 30 metres grading 3.89g/t gold from 177 metres which included 7.0 metres averaging 7.23g/t gold from189 metres and 5 metres grading 5.33g/t gold from 181 metres; 7.0 metres grading 3.23g/t gold which include 2 metres averaging 5.56g/t gold from 235m; and 2 metres grading 7.36g/t Au from 156 metres
- BMDD148 encountered an intercept of 2.0 metres grading 1.57g/t gold from 109 metres
- BMDD149 intersected 5 metres grading 5.98g/t gold from 176 metres which includes 2 metres averaging 10.69g/t golf from 178 metres
- BMDD151 intersected 11 metres grading 2.98g/t gold from 210 metres which include 2.9 metres grading 5.9g/t gold from 212.1 metres
- BMDD152 intersected 1.7 metres grading 4.80g/t gold from 149.3 metres and a wide zone of 12 metres averaging 1.39g/t gold from 194 metres which include 1.2 metres grading 6.17g/t Au from 194.8 metres
- BMDD153 intersected 4.10 metres grading 9.20g/t gold from 226.9 metres which includes 2.07 metres averaging 15.71g/t gold from 229.23 metres
- BMDD157 intersected 4 metres grading 3.01g/t gold from 35 metres which includes 1.0 metres averaging 6.45g/t gold from 39 metres; 3 metres grading 3.14g/t Au from 106 metres
All intersections reported here are core lengths and may not represent true width but the true width is estimated to be 50 – 60%.