Cirrus Logic Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS) today announced that Jason Rhode, president and chief executive officer, will host a question and answer session at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference at the Sheraton New York Hotel at 4:15 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 23. A live webcast of the session will be available on the company’s investor relations website http://investor.cirrus.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the website for 30 days following the event.
Cirrus Logic, Inc.
Cirrus Logic develops high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for a broad range of innovative customers. Building on its diverse analog and signal-processing patent portfolio, Cirrus Logic delivers highly optimized products for a variety of audio and energy-related applications. The company operates from headquarters in Austin, Texas, with offices in Tucson, Ariz., Europe, Japan and Asia. More information about Cirrus Logic is available at www.cirrus.com.
Cirrus Logic and Cirrus are trademarks of Cirrus Logic Inc.CRUS-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV