Clearwire (CLWR) is a provider of fourth-generation wireless broadband services. This stock is trading up 8.3% to $1.29 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.20-$1.3152-Week Range: $1.00-$4.77 Volume: 18.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 16 million From a technical perspective, CLWR is bouncing hard here off of oversold conditions. This stock has plunged in the last two months from a high of $2.48 to a low of $1.00. That low pushed CLWR into extremely oversold conditions since its relative strength index was hitting readings well below 30. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if CLWR can trigger a near-term breakout trade above $1.38 to $1.57 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close above those levels on volume that's near or above 15,997,300 shares. If we get that action soon, then CLWR could easily hit its 50-day moving average of $1.80 or possibly much higher. I would avoid any long trades in CLWR if it failed to trigger that move, and then dropped below some near-term support at $1.20 with high-volume. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV