YRC Worldwide (YRCW) , through its subsidiaries, provides various transportation services worldwide. This stock is trading up 6.9% to $5.87 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.52-$6.0052-Week Range: $4.56-$567.00 Volume: 58,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 222,505 From a technical perspective, YRCW is ripping higher here on below-average volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once YRCW takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $6.54 and then its 50-day moving average of $6.62 with high volume. >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out Traders should now look for long-biased trades once YRCW can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 222,505 shares. If we get that action, then YRCW could re-test its next significant overhead resistance levels at $8.66 to $9.87. Keep in mind that those targets are only reachable if YRCW is trending above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV