EnerNOC (ENOC) is a provider of clean and intelligent energy solutions, which include demand response services, energy efficiency, or monitoring-based commissioning, services, energy procurement services and emissions tracking and trading support services. This stock is trading up 7.7% at $6.25 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.06-$6.6652-Week Range: $5.41-$18.75 Volume: 441,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 351,676 Shares of ENOC are ripping higher today after the stock was upgraded by analysts at Needham & Company from a neutral to buy rating. They now have a $7.50 price target on the stock. >>Stocks With Recent Analyst Upgrades From a technical perspective, ENOC is gapping up sharply higher here on above-average volume. This move has pushed ENOC into breakout territory since the stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $5.95 to $6.19. This move has also pushed ENOC right near its 50-day moving average of $6.63. At last check, ENOC had hit an intraday high of $6.66, but since then it's pulled back to its current price around $6.25. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once ENOC takes out its 50-day moving average at $6.63 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close above $6.63 with volume that's near or above 351,676 shares. If we get that action soon, look for ENOC to make a big run at its next significant overhead resistance levels at $7.94 to $8.27, or possibly its 200-day moving average of $9.05. Keep in mind that ENOC will only have a chance at hitting those targets if it's trending above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV