Rosetta Genomic (ROSG) develops and commercializes diagnostic tests based on microRNAs. This stock is trading up 10.7% at $7.60 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $6.82-$7.8952-Week Range: $1.40-$36.45 Volume: 1.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 276,887 >>22 Biopharma Stocks With Breakout Potential From a technical perspective, ROSG has been on fire lately, skyrocketing from $1.40 to today's high of $7.89 a share on massive volume. That move has now pushed ROSG right below its 200-day moving average of $8.26. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades if ROSG can manage to take outs its 200-day with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close over $8.26 with volume that's near or above 276,887 shares. At last check, ROSG has hit $7.89 at the high of the day on volume that's well above its three-month average action. If we get that move soon, look for ROSG to challenge its March high of $9.60 and possibly take it out.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV