Triangle Petroleum (TPLM) is an oil and gas exploration and development company focused primarily on the acquisition, exploration and development of resource properties consisting mainly of unconventional oil and gas reserves. This stock is trading up 3.5% to $5.33 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.17-$5.6052-Week Range: $3.00-$8.26 Volume: 318,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 518,387 >>5 Rocket Stocks Ready to Blast Off From a technical perspective, TPLM is bouncing here off of some oversold levels, since this stock dropped in the last few months from a high of $8.26 to a low of $4.68. This bounce today is coming after TPLM recently registered a relative strength index reading that was below 30. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if TPLM can manage to move back above its 50-day moving average at $5.94 and its 200-day moving average at $6.24 with high volume. Look for a sustained move or close back above those levels with volume that's near or above 518,387 shares. If we get that action, then TPLM has a good chance of re-testing its next significant overhead resistance levels at $6.89 to $7.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV