Radian Group (RDN) is a credit enhancement company with a focus on domestic, first-lien residential mortgage insurance (first-lien). This stock is trading up 20% to $2.87 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.30-$2.8852-Week Range: $1.80-$5.21 Volume: 5.4 million Three-Month Average Volume: 4.98 million >>3 Financial Stocks With Huge Dividends for Weak Growth From a technical perspective, RDN is skyrocketing here on above average volume. This move has pushed the stock into breakout territory since it's taken out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.53. The next major breakout trade will trigger once RDN takes out its 200-day moving average of $2.88 with volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if RDN can sustain a move or close over $2.88 with volume that's near or above 4.98 million shares. If we get that action today or soon, then RDN can continue to uptrend back towards its 50-day moving average of $3.40 or possibly much higher.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV