- A digital campaign for the new Country Time Half & Half was launched May 1 on the Country Time Facebook page
- Campaign for a Name allows consumers to weigh in on what should be the Official "Unofficial" Nickname for Country Time Half & Half over social media channels
- Fans and celebrities can nominate and share possible names for County Time Half & Half
- Kristin Chenoweth, Drew Brees and Michael Waltrip will participate in video content supporting the campaign beginning on May 15; a surprise candidate will participate in early July
- Campaign teaser was released on May 15; five video segments to be released throughout the summer (release dates are June 1, June 15, July 5, July 11, July 24) and a victory speech video at the end of the campaign on September 3
- Country Time will launch a consumer Campaign Manager sweepstakes on June 21 on the brand's Facebook page: fans participate in campaign engagement activities on behalf of their candidate for a chance to meet the celebrity in person
- Celebrity winner will be announced on September 3 when the Country Time Facebook page will relaunch with the winning celebrity and nickname
Country Time Lemonade Launches The 'Campaign For A Name'
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.