DETROIT, May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Forest River, Inc., a leading RV manufacturer, has selected Ally Financial as an additional provider for dealer inventory financing in the U.S. The agreement is effective immediately.
Ally Financial will participate in Forest River, Inc.'s interest reimbursement program for RV dealers obtaining wholesale financing from Ally. Eligible dealers can receive an interest rebate from Forest River, Inc. for units sold to retail customers within 90 days of invoice.
"Ally Financial is a proven financial services provider with nationwide scale for the U.S. RV industry, and we are pleased to develop this relationship for our dealer network," said Joseph Greenlee, chief financial officer of Forest River, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV