DETROIT, May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Forest River, Inc., a leading RV manufacturer, has selected Ally Financial as an additional provider for dealer inventory financing in the U.S. The agreement is effective immediately.
Ally Financial will participate in Forest River, Inc.'s interest reimbursement program for RV dealers obtaining wholesale financing from Ally. Eligible dealers can receive an interest rebate from Forest River, Inc. for units sold to retail customers within 90 days of invoice.
"Ally Financial is a proven financial services provider with nationwide scale for the U.S. RV industry, and we are pleased to develop this relationship for our dealer network," said Joseph Greenlee, chief financial officer of Forest River, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV