Easily accessible vision care is a hallmark of EyeMed Vision Care, where meeting members’ needs is a priority. That’s why EyeMed, part of Luxottica S.p.A. (NYSE: LUX), a leader in vision care and eyewear, has launched a mobile version of its member website www.eyemedvisioncare.com to provide members with even greater convenience.
EyeMed is known throughout the managed vision care industry for making vision care accessible with a robust network of eye care professionals, both independent and retail, many of whom offer evening and weekend hours. Independent studies have shown that many consumers prefer to utilize their vision benefits on evening and weekends.
With the enhanced mobile website, EyeMed now gives members access to vision care benefit information self-service tools that are available anytime and anywhere using their mobile device.
Members can access the site by visiting www.eyemedvisioncare.com using their iPhone ®, Android ™, Blackberry ® or similar mobile device, whether at work, at home or on the road.Key features of the mobile website include giving members the ability to:
- View your benefits, including vision exam copays, eyewear allowances, eligibility, the last date of service, and the next date you can use your exam and glasses or contact lens benefits
- Locate providers near your current location, a street address or zip code with access to point-to-point directions via Google Maps ™ mapping service
- View your identification card
- Access “Help” tools such as frequently asked questions and contact information for further assistance
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV