TORONTO, May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Scotiabank will announce details of its second quarter results on Tuesday, May 29, 2012.
Second Quarter Results News Release
- A news release of the second quarter results will be issued in Canada over Canada NewsWire and in the U.S. over PR Newswire at approximately 7:30 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 29, 2012.
Second Quarter Results Conference Call
- The conference call will take place on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EDT and is expected to last approximately one hour.
- Interested parties are invited to access the call live:
- Via telephone, in listen-only mode, by calling 416-644-3414 or 1-800-814-4859 ( North America toll free). Please call five to 15 minutes in advance.
- Via the Internet on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- During the call, listeners may also wish to refer to the second quarter results posted on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com.
- Following discussion of the results by Scotiabank Executives, there will be a question and answer session.
Conference Call Archive
- A telephone replay of the call will be available between May 29, 2012 and June 13, 2012 by calling 416-640-1917 or 877-289-8525 ( North America toll free). The access code is 4487931#.
- The archived audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of www.scotiabank.com from approximately 6:00 p.m. EDT on May 29, 2012 for three months.
Scotiabank is one of North America's premier financial institutions and Canada's most international bank. With more than 77,000 employees, Scotiabank and its affiliates serve some 19 million customers in more than 55 countries around the world. Scotiabank offers a broad range of products and services including personal, commercial, corporate and investment banking. With assets of $637 billion (as at January 31, 2012), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto (BNS) and New York Exchanges (BNS). For more information please visit www.scotiabank.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV