JP Morgan numbers were cut at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $46. Estimates also lowered on lower share repurchases, UBS said. Buy rating.
Lowe's estimates, price target were cut at Morgan Stanley. Shares are now seen reaching $35. Estimates were also reduced, as the company is still working through its inventory transition, Morgan Stanley said. Overweight rating.
Lowe's numbers were cut at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $34. Estimates were also lowered on lackluster quarterly results, UBS said. Buy rating.
McKesson (MCK) was cut from the Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs. Company lacks near-term catalysts, Goldman said. $105 price target.MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT) numbers were lowered at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $28. Estimates were also lowered on fx headwinds, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating. Urban Outfitters (URBN) numbers were increased at Nomura. Estimates were increased through 2013. Company is seeing better square footage growth, Nomura said. Neutral rating and new $29 price target. Yahoo! (YHOO) price target was raised at Morgan Stanley. Shares are now seen reaching $16. Alibaba sale should generate net cash of more than $4 billion, Morgan Stanley. Equal-weight rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV