The Finish Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: FINL) today announced today that the Company's Institutional Investor/Analyst Event will be broadcast live over the internet on Wednesday, May 30, 2012. The live broadcast will be available by clicking the 'Investor Relations' link on www.finishline.com. The event is scheduled to begin at approximately 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time and is expected to last for approximately 2 ½ hours. An archived replay of the broadcast will be available at www.finishline.com for thirty days.
Institutional investors interested in attending the event should contact Jenncy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Finish Line, Inc.
The Finish Line, Inc. is a premium retailer of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories. Based in Indianapolis, the company has more than 641 Finish Line stores in malls across the United States, employing more than 11,000 associates who help customers every day connect with their sport, their life and their style. Online shopping is available at www.finishline.com and mobile shopping is available at m.finishline.com. Follow Finish Line on Twitter at Twitter.com/FinishLine and “like” Finish Line on Facebook at Facebook.com/FinishLineUSA.The company also operates, through a venture with Gart Capital Partners, the Running Specialty Group, which has 19 specialty running shops in seven states and the District of Columbia under The Running Company banner. More information is available at www.therunningcompany.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV