South County Bank, N.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of CalWest Bancorp (OTCBB: CALW), provides financing for expansion to Newport Doctors Medical Group. South County Bank is lending to small to medium sized businesses.
“South County Bank posted first quarter profits of $195,000. The Bank continues to fund loans to our existing customers and focus on establishing new banking relationships with small to medium size businesses and owners,” stated Kent Falk, President.
Forward Looking Comments: The statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements based on management’s current expectations and beliefs concerning future developments and their potential effects on the Bank. There can be no assurance that future developments affecting the Bank will be those anticipated by management. Actual results may differ from those projected in the forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV