Acme Packet And NICE Systems Jointly Debut First Session Recording Solution Based On SIPREC Protocol
BEDFORD, Massachusetts and RA'ANANA, Israel, May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Acme Packet® (NASDAQ: APKT), the leader in session delivery networks, and NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced the industry's first available solution for interactive session recording based on the Internet Engineering Task Force's (IETF) Internet draft of the standardized Session Recording Protocol (SIPREC). The solution delivers affordable, reliable, and scalable recording to enterprises, contact centers, and service providers, offering hosted session recording or contact center outsourcing.
The new solution from NICE and Acme Packet allows organizations to leverage the NICE Interaction Management suite and Acme Packet's Net-Net Session Director session border controller (SBC) in real time, while reducing the total cost of ownership of the entire system, regardless of the telephony infrastructure they use.
- Support for SIPREC with a joint solution that enhances recording functionality in environments that utilize voice over IP (VoIP) and SIP trunking, as well as IP-based video calling, collaboration, and chat.
- The SIPREC protocol enables NICE and Acme Packet customers, such as contact centers and enterprises, to simplify and consolidate recording by leveraging Acme Packet's SBC to fork real-time media to NICE Interaction Management without impacting live sessions.
- The combined solution offers a number of advantages over proprietary approaches, including increased recording capacity and functional enhancements, such as load balancing and enhanced configuration control, while assuring regulatory compliance.
- When coupled with the NICE Interaction Management platform, Acme Packet's SBCs ensure accuracy and impeccable audio quality for the most accurate speech analytics as well as real-time decision-making and guidance.
- Consolidation of recording infrastructure without sacrificing recording reliability
- Utilization of recording for new SIP-based unified communications, SIP trunking, and interactive voice response deployments
- Simplification of recording deployments through flexible recording control and scalability to tens of thousands of concurrent recordings and sessions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV