LONDON, May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CLOUDFORCE 2012 -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing ( http://www.salesforce.com/solutions/) company, today unveiled real-time communication for the social enterprise with Chatter Messenger and Chatter Screensharing. Chatter Messenger is the world's first real-time communication solution for the social enterprise that will enable companies to have in-context conversations on one trusted platform. Chatter Screensharing will enable employees to share screens and presentations instantly with their colleagues, increasing employee productivity and engagement. And because of Salesforce Chatter's freemium model, now any company will be able to use Chatter Messenger for free by signing up at Chatter.com. Today there are more than 150,000 active Salesforce Chatter networks, including companies like ADP, Nikon Instruments and Pandora, making it the industry's leading enterprise social network.
Comments on the News:
- "Salesforce Chatter is the engine of the social enterprise - unleashing the power of employee engagement, innovation and productivity for companies," said Kendall Collins, SVP and GM, Salesforce Chatter. "Chatter Messenger and Screensharing deliver Skype-like real-time technologies directly in the Salesforce Chatter feed - empowering companies to run their entire business on one trusted platform."
- "Since we started using Salesforce Chatter over two years ago, it's become the killer app to manage one client's work across eight regional offices. Chatter Messenger and Screensharing will provide the real-time communication that our client group has been looking for. With every new release of Salesforce Chatter, our team is able to work more efficiently, thanks Salesforce!" said Jonathan Zimmerman, director of digital technology and innovation, Saatchi & Saatchi.
- "Chatter Messenger and Screensharing will empower employees to have real-time conversations around any process. Since conversations are the foundation of many social relationships, this rich new approach will enable companies to get more done, faster and with greater certainty. These innovations continue to position Salesforce Chatter as a trusted and proven platform," said Denis Pombriant, managing principal, Beagle Research Group.
Chatter Messenger: Real-time Communication for the Social EnterpriseEvery business is looking to increase productivity and efficiencies by enabling company-wide collaboration. Traditional collaboration technologies have failed to deliver on the promise of a connected enterprise. Instead, email, file management systems, messaging platforms and more have created islands of collaboration - preventing enterprises from reaping the benefits of true collaboration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV