We hope that Gucci takes a lesson from today's legal ruling and will put its efforts into competing in the marketplace and not in court. In that regard, Gucci would be well served to look into its own designs and sources of inspiration, such as the recent claims by Roberto Cavalli in the February 24, 2012 edition of WWD, "accusing Gucci of 'entirely' copying his designs from two years ago and last season."
CONTACT: Genia Molnar, Vice President, Public Relations and Special Events 212-852-0526
SOURCE Guess?, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV