Obama: Romney's Time at Bain Is 'Fair Game'
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Barack Obama has made it clear: Bain Capital is fair game.
Speaking at a press conference during the NATO summit in Chicago, the president defended his campaign's attacks against Mitt Romney's record at the buyout firm he founded in 1984.
|Obama speaks in Chicago on Monday|
"This is not a distraction," Obama said. "This is what this campaign is going to be about."Obama has faced scrutiny about the legitimacy of the critiques as his opponents have said private equity
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV