ATLANTA, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rollins, Inc. (NYSE: ROL) announced today that the company will participate in the Stephens 2012 Spring Investment Conference, to be held June 5-6, 2012 at The New York Palace Hotel in New York, New York.
Harry Cynkus, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer will make a presentation on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. EDT. The presentation will provide a corporate overview, highlight the services Rollins provides and discuss the most recent published financial results. A copy of this presentation will be available on our web site at www.rollins.com on the date of the event.
Rollins Inc. is a premier North American consumer and commercial services company. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin LLC., HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Orkin Canada, The Industrial Fumigant Company, Waltham Services LLC., Crane Pest Control and Trutech LLC., the Company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to more than 2 million customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe and Africa from more than 500 locations. You can learn more about our subsidiaries by visiting our web sites at www.orkin.com, www.pestdefense.com, www.westernpest.com, www.orkincanada.ca, www.indfumco.com, www.walthamservices.com, www.cranepestcontrol.com, www.trutechinc.com and www.rollins.com. You can also find this and other news releases at www.rollins.com by accessing the news releases button.
For Further Information Contact
Harry J. Cynkus (404) 888-2922
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV