Liberty Global, Inc. (“Liberty Global”) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) will be presenting at the Barclays Capital Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday May 23, 2012 at 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time at Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers in New York, New York. Liberty Global may make observations concerning its historical operating performance and outlook. The presentation will be webcast live at www.lgi.com. We intend to archive the webcast under the investor relations section of our website for approximately 30 days.
About Liberty Global, Inc.
Liberty Global is the leading international cable operator offering advanced video, voice and broadband internet services to connect its customers to the world of entertainment, communications and information. As of March 31, 2012, Liberty Global’s continuing businesses operated state-of-the-art networks serving 20 million customers across 13 countries principally located in Europe and Chile. Liberty Global’s operations also include significant programming businesses such as Chellomedia in Europe.
For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV