MADISON HEIGHTS, Mich., May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- InfuSystem Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: INFU) ("InfuSystem" or the "Company"), the leading provider of infusion pumps and related services, today announced that it received a letter from NYSE Regulation regarding a late notification to NYSE Amex of the "record date" for the 2012 Annual Stockholders' Meeting. The Company previously set April 30, 2012 the record date for the Company's 2012 Annual Meeting, meaning that only stockholders as of the close of business on April 30, 2012 are entitled to vote their respective shares at the Company's 2012 Annual Meeting, which is scheduled for May 25, 2012.
A company listed on the NYSE Amex is required to provide the Exchange with notice of the record date for its Annual Stockholders' meeting at least 10 days prior to the record date. InfuSystem provided late notice of the record date to the NYSE Amex. As a result, InfuSystem received a letter from NYSE Regulation on May 18, 2012, advising the Company that it did not comply with Section 703 of the NYSE Amex Company Guide, which required that the Company provide the NYSE Amex with 10 days prior notice of the April 30, 2012 record date.
Concurrently with the issuance of this press release, the Company is filing a Current Report on Form 8-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission related to this matter. The NYSE Amex advised the Company that, pursuant to Section 401(j) of the NYSE Amex Company Guide, it was required to issue a news release in respect of this matter. The Company confirms
April 30, 2012 as the record date for its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, which will be held on
May 25, 2012. The Company filed its proxy statement in connection with the 2012 Annual Meeting on
May 7, 2012 and mailed the proxy and annual report materials to stockholders on or about
May 8, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV