Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE: CRI) announced today that Michael D. Casey, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate at the 2012 Citi Global Consumer Conference to be held at the Palace Hotel, New York City on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 8:15 a.m. (ET).
To listen to a live broadcast of the presentation, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.carters.com.
About Carter's, Inc.
Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in the United States of
apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children.
The Company owns the
OshKosh B'gosh brands,
two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands are
sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty
retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through
more than 600 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada
and on-line at
Just One You,
Precious Firsts, and
Kids brands are available at Target, and its
Child of Mine
brand is available at Walmart. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta,
Georgia. Additional information may be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV