Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- We've seen the enemy and it's not who you think it is. That's what Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" viewers Monday as he railed against the true enemy of individual investors' net worth: financial innovation.
Cramer said he's a big fan of innovation in other areas such as technology, where
(AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
'Udderly' Delightful DeanWith U.S. markets continuing to be held hostage by the woes of Europe, Cramer said investors need to stick with stocks that offer domestic security. When it comes to domestic-oriented stocks, nothing is more domestic than Dean Foods (DF), our country's largest purveyor of milk and dairy products. According to Cramer, Dean Foods has transformed itself from an "udder" disaster to a world-class food company. It delivered a 10-cent-a-share earnings beat on a 5.4% pop in revenue, with increased operating margins to boot. Dean is also cleaning up its balance sheet and enjoying declining dairy costs, which are expected to drop by 20% in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV