NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Friday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Thursday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Allegheny Technologies (ATI), Barnes Group (B), CNOOC (CEO), Great Plains Energy (GXP), Everest Re (RE) and Sun Life Financial (SLF).
The specialty metals producer reported on April 25 first-quarter earnings of $56.2 million, or 50 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $56.3 million, or 54 cents.
"We remain encouraged by catalysts for better earnings including: full integration of Ladish, stainless steel restocking, fewer facility startup costs, Rowley titanium sponge plant cost benefits, Boeing titanium restocking, and continued growth in key end markets," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in a May 16 report.Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 2.2%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV