Nasdaq OMX Group
Nasdaq OMX Group (NDAQ) is a global exchange group that delivers trading, clearing, exchange technology, regulatory, securities listing, and public company services across six continents. This stock is trading up 1.46% at $22.31 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 3.4 millionAverage Volume: 2.2 million Volume % Change: 179% From a technical perspective, NDAQ is bouncing off of oversold territory here with heavy volume. This stock's current relative strength index reading is 29.85, which indicates an oversold condition. Oversold can always get more oversold, but traders can now monitor NDAQ for a rebound trade if it continues to get strong upside volume flows. Traders should look for long-biased trades if NDAQ can sustain a move or close above $23 with volume that's near or above 2.2 million shares. If we get that move, then NDAQ could bounce back towards its 200-day moving average of $24.80 or higher in the near future. On the flipside, I would look for short-biased trades if it fails to take out $23 or drops below today's low of $21.58 with strong volume. Nasdaq OMX Group was included on a list of 10 Top Morningstar M&A Stock Picks for 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV