Logitech International (LOGI) develops and markets hardware and software products for digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. This stock is trading up 5.3% at $11.22 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 874,000Average Volume: 769,390 Volume % Change: 108% >>5 Tech Stocks to Buy Instead of Facebook From a technical perspective, LOGI is ripping higher here on above average volume as this stock follows through with its recent breakout over $10.55 to $10.84. The recent strength in this stock has pushed LOGI into overbought territory since its current relative strength index reading is 78.12. That said, overbought can always get more overbought before any noticeable pullback will occur. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in LOGI as long as it's trending above $10.55 to $10.84 with decent upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume days that are near or above 769,390 shares as bullish. If we continue to see that action, then LOGI should easily re-test its next major significant overhead resistance levels at $12.09 to $13.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV