Trinity Industries, Inc. (NYSE:TRN) today announced that Antonio Carrillo, Senior Vice President and Group President of Trinity’s Energy Equipment Group, has informed the Company that he will relocate his family back to his native Mexico. He will depart Trinity on May 25, 2012 and accept a position with a public company in Mexico.
Mr. Carrillo joined Trinity in 1996 and has been responsibile for Trinity’s operations in Mexico in addition to his Group President duties. William (“Bill”) A. McWhirter II, Senior Vice President and Group President of Trinity’s Construction Products and Inland Barge Groups, will assume responsibility for the Energy Equipment Group. Luis Pardo, who has served as President of Trinity Industries de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. since 2007 will continue to oversee Trinity’s operations in Mexico. Mr. Pardo joined Trinity in 1996 and served as Chief Financial of the Mexico operations until his appointment as its President.
“I greatly appreciate the years of dedicated service that Antonio has given Trinity and wish him well in his new endeavors,” said Timothy R. Wallace, Trinity’s Chairman, CEO, and President. “We are fortunate to have such talented leaders as Bill and Luis. I have the highest level of confidence in their ability to assume these responsibilities.”
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a multi-industry company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group, and the Energy Equipment Group. For more information, visit:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV