HOUSTON, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Resource Partners L.P. (NYSE:NRP) today announced that Nick Carter, President and Chief Operating Officer of Natural Resource Partners, will present at the NAPTP 2012 MLP Annual Investor Conference being held in Greenwich, CT on Wednesday, May 23 at 8:30 am Eastern time. Mr. Carter will give an update on NRP and the coal markets. The presentation will be webcast live over the internet and will be available for replay for 90 days. The webcast link will be available on NRP's website at www.nrplp.com in the investors section under Presentations.
Natural Resource Partners L.P. is a master limited partnership headquartered in Houston, TX, with its operations headquarters in Huntington, WV. NRP is principally engaged in the business of owning and managing mineral reserve properties. NRP primarily owns coal, aggregate and oil and gas reserves across the United States that generate royalty income for the partnership.For additional information, please contact Kathy H. Roberts at 713-751-7555 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information about NRP is available on the partnership's website at www.nrplp.com. SOURCE Natural Resource Partners L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV