Applied Micro Circuits Corp., or AppliedMicro (Nasdaq: AMCC), today announced that Chief Financial Officer Bob Gargus will present at the Sterne Agee Technology Conference on Thursday, May 24 at 10:50a.m. in New York. Investors and interested parties can join an audio only webcast of the presentation at http://wsw.com/webcast/agee3/amcc/
AppliedMicro is a global leader in energy conscious computing solutions for telco, enterprise, data center, consumer and SMB applications. With a heritage of innovation in high-speed connectivity and high-performance computing, AppliedMicro delivers silicon solutions that dramatically lower total cost of ownership for service provider and data center infrastructures. AppliedMicro's corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. Sales and engineering offices are located throughout the world. For further information regarding AppliedMicro, visit the company's Web site at http://www.apm.com.
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation, AMCC, SoftSilicon, AppliedMicro, the AppliedMicro logo and TPACK are trademarks or registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation or its subsidiaries. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV