NEW YORK, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- COMEDY CENTRAL Records releases Gary Gulman's "No Can Defend" digital album on Tuesday, June 5.
Gulman's ability to take things overlooked and turn them on their head with hilarious observation is unrivaled. From CD players to Netflix, from the @ sign to "Hammer Time" in the 90's, Gulman takes the seemingly mundane to a whole new level in his new digital album, recorded in October of 2011 at the Metropolitan Room in New York City.
Hugely respected by his peers, Gulman has toured extensively across the country, as well as starring in the HBO documentary series, "Tourgasm." He was a runner-up on NBC's "Last Comic Standing," and has appeared on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," "The Late Show with David Letterman," and "Jimmy Kimmel Live," in addition to his highly rated one-hour COMEDY CENTRAL special, "Boyish Man."
Previously released recordings by COMEDY CENTRAL Records include: Reggie Watts' "A Live At Central Park," Hannibal Buress' "Animal Furnace,": John Mulaney's "New in Town," " Patton Oswalt's "Finest Hour," Lewis Black's "The Prophet," Louis C.K.'s "Hilarious," Bo Burnham's "WORDS, WORDS, WORDS," Mitch Hedberg's "Do You Believe in Gosh?," Dane Cook's platinum-selling "Harmful If Swallowed" and double-platinum "Retaliation," and the Grammy ® Award-winning " Lewis Black: The Carnegie Hall Performance," among others.Available in 99 million homes nationwide, COMEDY CENTRAL ( www.comedycentral.com), the only all-comedy network, is owned by, and is a registered trademark of, Comedy Partners, a wholly-owned unit of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA and VIAB). For up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs visit COMEDY CENTRAL's press Web site at www.cc.com/press and follow us on Twitter @ComedyCentralPR for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos. SOURCE COMEDY CENTRAL Corporate Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV