ZUG, Switzerland, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE) today announced that the Company will host an Analyst Day Conference on Thursday, May 24, 2012, beginning at 8:00 a.m. Central Time. The event will be held at the InterContinental Hotel in Houston, Texas. Members of Noble's executive management team will provide attendees with a comprehensive update on a variety of topics, including the Company's strategic growth initiatives, operations improvements, capital structure and marketing. In addition, the Company will host a tour of its new Houston-based Subsea Center of Excellence, a focal point for managing Noble's subsea control systems and fleet critical spares and for training the next generation of subsea engineers.
Noble executives presenting at the event will include:
- David Williams, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Bernie Wolford, Senior Vice President - Operations
- James MacLennan, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Roger Hunt, Senior Vice President – Marketing and Contracts
- Don Jacobsen, Senior Vice President - Industry and Government Affairs
The executives' presentations will be webcast live and will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Web site at www.noblecorp.com. The webcast will be archived on the Company's Web site for 30 days after the presentation ends. The presentations will be available at the same Web location shortly before the event.
Interested parties from the investment community who wish to attend the event are encouraged to contact Noble's Investor Relations department at 281-276-6100 for more information. An agenda for the event, along with information on hotel accommodations can be found at the Analyst Day Conference link on the Home page of the Noble Web site.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV