IRVINE, Calif., May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Newport Corporation (NASDAQ: NEWP) today announced that it is scheduled to present at the B. Riley & Co. 13th Annual Investor Conference this Wednesday, May 23, 2012, at 11:00 am Pacific time ( 2:00 pm Eastern time) at the conference site in Santa Monica, California.
The 30-minute presentation by President and Chief Executive Officer Robert Phillippy can be heard through a live audio webcast, including presentation slides, at www.newport.com/investors and http://www.webcastregister.com/briley/2012/register/NEWP. The webcast will be archived at both web addresses for 90 days following the live presentation.
Conference attendees will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with Mr. Phillippy. Interested investors should contact the conference organizers at B. Riley & Co. or Newport Investor Relations at 949-863-3144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Newport Corporation Newport Corporation is a leading global supplier of advanced-technology products and systems to customers in the scientific research, aerospace and defense/security, microelectronics, life and health sciences and precision industrial manufacturing markets. Newport's innovative solutions leverage its expertise in photonics technologies, including lasers, photonics instrumentation, sub-micron positioning systems, vibration isolation, optical components and subsystems, precision automation and three-dimensional non-contact measurement equipment, to enhance the capabilities and productivity of its customers' manufacturing, engineering and research applications. Newport is part of the Standard & Poor's SmallCap 600 Index and the Russell 2000 Index.SOURCE Newport Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV