ATLANTA, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Oxford Golf is excited to announce its sponsorship of the 2012 Golf.com World Amateur Handicap Championship in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The event is being held August 27-31, 2012 and is the largest amateur golf tournament in the world, boasting close to 4,000 participants, in 2011.
As part of the sponsorship, Oxford Golf will be the exclusive provider of the 2012 tournament shirt for participants, embroidered with the World Amateur logo. Also, Oxford Golf will sell merchandise on site in the vendor pavilion and provide promotional items to the participants and volunteers.
2012 has been a banner year for Oxford Golf. After launching a direct to consumer Web store in March, OxfordGolf.com, Oxford Golf has also expanded its collegiate apparel line and pro-shop presence. The Golf.com World Amateur Handicap Championship will be yet another venue to introduce Oxford Golf to new clientele. At the tournament, Oxford Golf will have the ability to put a new shirt in the hands of all 4,000 participants, giving them the opportunity to discover their new favorite golf shirt.Other major sponsors include the SI GOLF GROUP and Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday. Oxford Golf expects to work together with these companies on digital marketing and email newsletter programs throughout 2012. "Oxford Golf is thrilled to sponsor the Golf.com World Amateur Handicap Championship with Golf.com and Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday," said Dave Leveille, President of Oxford Golf. "Our focus is to provide quality golf clothing for golfers of all levels and this event fits perfectly within our brand goals. We're looking forward to a great week in August." About the Oxford Golf Group:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV