Camelot Inks Two Picture Deal With National Lampoon
CANNES, France, May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTCBB: CMGR) ("Camelot"), Camelot Distribution Group ("CDG"), and DarKnight Pictures ("DKP") announced today that they have acquired the rights to two National Lampoon comedies - SNIPPED and ANOTHER DIRTY MOVIE .
SNIPPED, starring Andrew McCarthy ( Weekend at Bernie's, Pretty in Pink, St. Elmo's Fire) and Jonathan Silverman ( Weekend at Bernie's, Caddyshack II), is the story of an ex-jock, sportscaster, who agrees to donate an organ to an ill relative only to have the surgery go disastrously wrong.
ANOTHER DIRTY MOVIE, a sequel to DIRTY MOVIE released in 2011, follows two young students who want to make a dirty movie, not for the fortune or fame, but rather to get girls.
"As an independent producer, I enjoyed a great relationship with Camelot. Now as President of National Lampoon," comments Alan Donnes, "I hope to continue and expand that relationship. These are precisely the type of people and the type of companies we want to partner with as we work to return National Lampoon to its rightful place in the entertainment industry."Both of these titles are in CDG's Cannes line-up, along with YOU CAN'T KILL STEPHEN KING, PRIVACY, WEBDULTERY, and THE DISH AND THE SPOON. CDG is located at Lerins R5 from May 16-23, 2012. ABOUT CAMELOT ENTERTAINMENT Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. ( www.camelotent.com) is a US publicly traded company (OTCBB: CMGR) with four divisions: Camelot Film Group, Camelot Distribution and DarKnight Pictures, Camelot Studio Group and Camelot Production Services Group. Camelot is building a different kind of motion picture studio infrastructure by redefining the development, financing, production, and distribution process. Camelot is a member of the Independent Film & Television Alliance (IFTA). NOTES ABOUT FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV