FREMONT, Calif., May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SGI® (NASDAQ: SGI), the trusted leader in technical computing, announced today that Jorge Titinger, President and CEO, and Bob Nikl, CFO, will attend the Sterne Agee Technology Conference at the Sentry Centers, 730 Third Avenue, New York. SGI's management will participate in a fireside chat session with analysts and investors at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 23, 2012. Individual meetings can be arranged through Sterne Agee. A live and archived audio webcast of the company's session will be available on the Company's Events section of SGI's corporate website at http://investors.sgi.com/events.cfm.
About SGISGI, the trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit sgi.com for more information.
Contact Information Ben LiaoSGI Investor Relations+1-510-933-8430 email@example.com
© 2012 SGI. SGI and its product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.SOURCE SGI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV