FREMONT, Calif., May 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SGI® (NASDAQ: SGI), the trusted leader in technical computing, announced today that Jorge Titinger, President and CEO, and Bob Nikl, CFO, will attend the Sterne Agee Technology Conference at the Sentry Centers, 730 Third Avenue, New York. SGI's management will participate in a fireside chat session with analysts and investors at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 23, 2012. Individual meetings can be arranged through Sterne Agee. A live and archived audio webcast of the company's session will be available on the Company's Events section of SGI's corporate website at http://investors.sgi.com/events.cfm.
About SGISGI, the trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit sgi.com for more information.
Contact Information Ben LiaoSGI Investor Relations+1-510-933-8430 email@example.com
© 2012 SGI. SGI and its product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics International Corp. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.SOURCE SGI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV